Saturday, July 24, 2010

Next Garden

As we headed to our next stop in the Golden Gate Park, this little girl with blond hair caught my eye. Oh how it brought back memories of when my daughter was that small! From the back, it was as if I was following my daughter; the little girl dressed the same way I would dress her and she would at times have one of her three brother's rubber snakes, lizards or frogs in her hand. In fact, my daughter begged me to take this photo. She seemed to have recognized herself in the little girl, or vice versa rather.





The Japanese Tea Garden


















My daughter plans to study abroad in India...and I hope when she does, I'll get beautiful pictures of such relics as this.









As we walked through its lushness, I couldn't get over its beauty and the serenity it offered. I couldn't help but feel at peace. We ended our walk through the garden with a cup of sweet jasmine tea.

Reflecting on our whole entire day, If someone asked me, "What was your favorite part of the day?" This would have been one of them.

*For those who are interested in the history of this garden you can go here.

4 comments:

  1. It's been so long since I've been there. Your beautiful photos elicit happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day with sweet memories and fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,this was so so sweet. Yes, you're little girl.

    Wonderful photography. Angela have you considered entering you photo's at the Turlock County Fair???? You would no doubt get ribbons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you two had such a wonderful time it's been a while since I have been there but I get the feeling of serenity every time.
    I can see Diandra as that little girl.

    what beautiful photos and memories the two of you made and yes I am sure when she is studying in India you will get some awesome photos.

    peace and love
    Tia

    ReplyDelete