Monday, May 3, 2010

Gathering Clouds



My head has been up in the clouds lately! I have noticed when these fluffy puffs of clouds (cumulus) produce across the sky, I get a happy feeling. You can bet there will be a beautiful sunset at the end of the day if they are still around. It also can mean rain and sun in the same day; not too cold or too hot, as Goldilocks would say, "It's just right!" The sky looks bigger for some reason too. It is definitely one of my favorite things!

Wanda ~ Thank you for the cloud collage idea!

3 comments:

  1. So when are you going to join our Sky Watch Friday gang and post your beauties each week???

    Love your collage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos remind me of when I was a child, and would lie on my back in the garden and look for shapes I could recognize in the clouds.
    big hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots you took your talent never ceases to amaze me


    love you
    Tia

    ReplyDelete