Friday, February 9, 2007

Rest and Relaxation ~

My Husband and I are taking advantage of this three day weekend and getting away for some much needed rest and relaxation!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I love old songs and I am going to leave you with one.

I'm in the mood for love

I'm in the mood for love
Simply because you're near me
Funny, but when you're near me
I'm in the mood for love

Heaven is in your eyes
Bright as the stars we're under
Oh, is it any wonder
I'm in the mood for love?

Why stop to think of whether
This little dream might fade?
We'll put our hearts together
Now we are one, I'm not afraid

If there's a cloud above
If it should rain we'll let it
Oh but tonight, forget it
I'm in the mood for love

11 comments:

  1. three day weekend? Just two days over here, but I'll join you in resting and relaxation!

    Have a great weekend!

    xo Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you both enjoy the weekend! Who sings this song?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time Angela...have fun! I also love old songs...this is a good one! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get three days this weekend? I thought the holiday was next weekend. I know you are going to have a marvelous time. Please find that heart in the sand for me.
    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful time! We all need to take time out now and again to reconnect.

    I enjoyed reading some of your past posts - especially the one about your son giving his wife the ring and inviting you to record the moment in pictures. I love that. I hope my kids will want me around for that kind of stuff when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, you'll have a wonderful week-end, all in the mood for love! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Couple time. Awesome. Hope you enjoy yourselves, and get to chill out a bit.
    Love is in the air! (Another song! :P)
    Have fun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....wonderful!
    Enjoy! Relax! Giggle & savor the silence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you--I love old songs! I can hear this one playing in my head now. Hope your weekend was wonderfully relaxing and joy-filled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cannot wait to hear about your time together!

    you so deserved this...

    love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're enjoying your long weekend! I enjoyed the serenade!

    ReplyDelete