Monday, March 23, 2009

A Productive Day ~



We didn't get to go for our drive yesterday as planned, although we do plan on going next Sunday as the weather will be much nicer. The storm came through in the night and even though we woke up to the sun shinning and the most beautiful fluffy clouds scattering the sky, it was just too cold and windy! If you went outside, it felt like it was just cutting right through you. With Charlie weighing in at only 150 lbs. and having absolutely no insulation on him anymore, he really feels it! We had our wood burning stove going all day.



I did manage to go through some papers and was able to throw away two garbage bags! I also got some laundry done; which doesn't really count because that never really gets done. It can pile up on you though, so it's good to stay on top of it. I also did some chores that needed to be done around the house. I got caught up with my mom (she just came back from a weeks vacation in Hawaii!). I threw away old catalogues. It feels so good to purge the house of things that have accumulated over the past weeks/months.

I think that I could have gotten a touch of spring fever yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I did a bit of purging today of my closet and it always feels so good to do that. We have the cold sharp wind here today and cloudy skies. We could use some rain or snow if we were lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. purging is always brings a feeling of accomplishment!


    sending you hugs


    love
    Tia

    ReplyDelete