Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mmm... Saturday Morning ~



During the week, I start my day with an early 4:30 wake up call and I am off running before the sun rises. I really enjoy my Saturday mornings and try to stay in my pajamie's as long as I can. It is something I rarely get to do.

With the weather getting warmer, you can hear the humming birds making their familiar sound in the yard. I can see them every where! I plan to go to a Native Plant sale where you can purchase flowering shrubs and perennials that attract butterflies, hummingbirds and insects that are beneficial to your garden. In addition, they are also low-maintenance and drought-tolerant. I am looking forward to this!

I hope your Saturday is off to a great start!
Enjoy ~

6 comments:

  1. OH my a stretch, produces a stretch.... I'm stretching at my computer...
    Angela, I remember Saturdays being the only day I could stay in my gown.

    Now, everyday is Saturday, and lately being tired more than usual, you can find me in my gown late into the morning almost every day!

    I love you PJ's and I could just hug you!

    LOL:Wanda Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for staying in pj's as long as you can on Saturdays. One of the great things about being retired is I don't have to get up when nothing is early, and I often don't. It is so nice! I love little things like that and having time for a second cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pj's I hope you find all sorts of great plants for your garden

    sending you love and hugs




    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Saturday got off to a rainy start which turned to snow by noon. We got a couple of inches and then by Sunday morning, it began to melt. The snow is almost totally gone this Monday morning. I can see some on my neighbors lawn. It was where he piled it up when he shoveled his sidewalk and driveway.

    Great photo. Great stretch.

    4:30 AM wakeup? Too early for me.

    Continue to enjoy your life.

    My best to Charlie too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelia Marie...although I chose to retire to the East Coast after 30 years a flight crew member, these descriptions make me want to return to the West...thank you!
    -john

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one little picture of you stretching in your PJs and boots just totally summed up Cali in my head. Don't know why. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete