Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank You


Mom's kitchen window

I want to thank everyone for your heartfelt words of encouragement...
I have experienced a wide range of emotions that have also been seen all over the board.
Charlie has had two surgeries concerning his kidney and will have another one this coming Monday.
I have to tell you, the nurses through all of this have been wonderful. I can't help but feel that your prayers have had a hand in this.
Thank you~

Thank you~
From the bottom of my heart.

8 comments:

  1. I know that you would do the same for anyone else.

    Love you and your tender heart. Thanks for letting us all help.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returning the favor for you being part of my 2007 survival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you, too, and praying for Charly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jeanne you would do the
    same for anyone else and we are glad to be here for you

    thinking of all of you always
    and Love you all forever


    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love our Blog Family Angela. They are so supportive...! Can I do anything?

    Love you tons,
    Wanda Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Angela, I hope Charlie will soon be feeling better, I know how scared you must be. Thank you for taking the time out during all this to send me birthday wishes.
    love and hugs, for Charlie too..
    xx

    ReplyDelete