Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sharing Some ~



It's hard to believe that the weather forecast is calling rain for the next four days. At the moment the sky is so blue with some scattered fluffy clouds that make you wish you could jump from one to the other. Could the ground hog be wrong?

I am enjoying my Medical Terminology class so far and my first test is tonight. My teacher informed us that with learning 350 words, we will be able to put over 1000 words together and should also know them as well by the end of this semester. I better buy a bottle of Ginkgo Biloba!

I have been squeezing as much as I can out of the last of this Winter season by watching rented movies and playing board games with my family. I also made my first butternut squash soup from scratch and it was so good! I smashed an avocado and added a layer of that to my turkey, lettuce, tomato on a toasted Winter Berry nut bread. The soup/sandwich combination complimented each other so well and I might add, was so satisfying to my mind as well as my tummy! Have you noticed that when you have a colorful rainbow pallet before you when you eat a meal, it really does make a difference! In all of those colors, your body is getting all that it needs. So when you eat, keep in mind... COLOR! COLOR! COLOR!

Before you know it, Spring will be here and the weather will be inviting us out to enjoy the earth's awakening from a Winter's sleep and the new birth of blossoms.

Whether you have a Pet, Guitar, Luggage or a Camera, there are some straps in all prints to suit your fancy here at Phatstraps.

A yummy site where you can design a custom made organic cereal mix here at Mix My Granola.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post.... I loved reading it. I will go to the granola site.... sounds good.

    Yeah, for your classes, and know you will do great on your test.

    I'm planning a trip to Hughson in March....will be sure to give you a call when plans are in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Wanda! I would so love to see you! We need a visit! I really feel like I could use a some time with you!

    I can NOT wait!

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend and I were recently discussing about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SurfV3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post

    I will go for a visit on those site

    thanks for sharing
    love you tia

    ReplyDelete