Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Love Letter



Angela,

You're the one whose arms I love wrapped around me at the end of the day. The one who can make my troubles seem less by just listening. You're the one who's sensitive enough to know when something is bothering me and thoughtful enough to do something about it.
You can somehow make me feel special with nothing more than a look or smile and make my heart beat faster with just a touch. You're the one who understands the way I think, who supports me in every new path I follow, who's grateful for the things we share together and proud of my independence and accomplishments.
You're the one who stands beside me in everything.
The one who steals my heart over and over.
The one I'll love forever

I love loving you

Happy 23rd Valentine's Day

Charlie




*It was also our anniversary ~ my heart just melted! Posting this is more for me than for you.
:)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ang! 23 years!! What a loving note your husband wrote to you - you both are so very lucky. Love you, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely love letter... I'm so glad to know you and Charlie and know those are more than beautiful words... but a beautiful life you two share together!!


    Happy Anniversary and Valentines Day.... Love and Hugs
    Wanda Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angela,

    How very beautiful and filled with love! Just what a love letter should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your anniversary.

    You are so fortunate to have found each other and to have built such a loving relationship.

    There is something about hardships that can bring a couple even closer.

    Love and peace to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and Charlie for 23 years! I adore the letter he wrote to you.


    sending you a big hug and lot's of love


    Tia

    ReplyDelete