Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Texture Tuesday!



This weeks assignment has to be a photo with people in it. What girl doesn't like to play dress up? I know I did... and still do! ;)

I used Kim Klassen's texture called not to shabby.

The photo below is what it looked like before adding the texture.



Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out.

Oliver Wendell Holmes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can see more photo's by clicking on the Texture Tuesday badge below. Make sure you check them out!

kimklassencafe

3 comments:

  1. very adorable photo! I remember you playing dress up was your favorite hobby! glad you still like to play it sometimes I do too! LOL

    love you mija
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color version better than the black and white version I have on my nightstand....

    ReplyDelete